Friday, June 27, 2008

End of Speech - Maiden DUN Speech 26 July 2006

DOMINIQUE NG KIM HO
AHLI DUN – N.9


DECLARATION OF ASSETS


I, DOMINIQUE NG KIM HO, being the duly elected representative of N.9 Padungan in the recent Sarawak State Elections on 20 May 2006, do hereby declare that the following constitute the whole of my and my immediate family’s assets:-

1) one (1) active Legal Firm;

2) a medical supplies company and a small business management company which are not very active;

3) one (1) corner double storey Terrace House at Pisang Road West, worth about RM260,000.00, still under housing loan repayment;

4) one (1) three year old Pregio Van, worth about RM70,000.00, still under hire purchase repayment;

5) one (1) very old Volvo; and

6) one (1) five year old Honda Motorbike.



Dated this 17th day of July, 2006








……………………………………………..
DOMINIQUE NG KIM HO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello YB. Please Help the Sarawakian to take back SESCO and change it to SPHEEDS AUTHORITY (State Power Hydro & Electric Energy Development of Sarawak), AUTHORITY.

Unknown said...

if YB use this issue,Im very sure this coming election, opposition can win. A lot of people fedup already. (Under the Sarawak Electricity Supply Corporation Ordinance, 1962, the Sarawak Electricity Co. Ltd. was dissolved and all installation transferred to and vested in the Corporation.
In 1992, the Sarawak Electricity Supply Corporation Ordinance, 1962 was amended to enable other parties besides the Government to own shares in the Corporation)

Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com ... online for credit not a victim of scam. Thank you.